1970's scrambler

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1970's scrambler

why is posting pictures on here so complicated?

Quote Originally Posted by curtains21 View Post
    why is posting pictures on here so complicated?
    Old website, go to: TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting hit browse find the picture, than resize (15" works). Then copy the IMG code for Fourms into the the Reply box here.

[IMG]htttp://i63.tinypic.com/14sdraw.jpg[/IMG]

Will look like the above but a photo will appear when you submit (I added an extra h in http to keep from becoming a photo)

photobucket is free and very easy to use, plus if your system crashes you'll always have your photos..

This is not mine but it is the same model. Mine is mint compared to this. I found this on accident while looking for a truck.
    https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/snw/5392082038.html

I have a 1968 action age scrambler with the briggs 7hp original running engine in it has brake pedal and gas pedal and steering wheel i picked it up for 375 dollars everything is in good shape and works I replaced 3 lines in it it's all but ready to go but the pads between the discs for drive and steering are shot I was wondering if anyone knew
    how to or where to get these or a homemade fix thatnks

+ Reply to Thread