Easy-shifter max iv

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Easy-shifter max iv

Easy-shifter max iv

Anyone have any pics of what needs to be done to installthe easy-shifters system on a 1994 max 4. Or will they even work on this model? Thank you.

I am interested in the easy shift also. Does it really work?

What is an "easy shifter and do I need one for my old hustler

This is basically an "easy shift" however I did not use the hiem joints at the shift lever, but the principle is the same. The springs at the diamond shifters allows misalignment from the shift levers/diamond shifters, internal gears. If you have ever had a T-20 apart and see how delicate the shifting gears are, you would understand the need for this. basically you don't want to be shocking that shift gear by jamming it too hard with shift linkage that does not give. The pins which actuate the shift gears at the bottom of the diamond shifters also brake, for the same reason.
    Mine has the original rubber bushings at the shift levers as well as the springs at the diamond shifters. pull on shift lever with a little pressure, burp throttle and feel the shift complete before hammering the throttle.
    EVERY T-20 will benefit from this mod, no matter what brand AATV you have.
    Kits used to be sold, maybe they still are, but make your own and feel good about it.

IMG_0571.jpgIMG_0572.jpgIMG_0573.jpgIMG_0574.jpg

Here is a kit for sale.

maxivezshift_1_1_1_1.jpeg

So some ideas to make your own.

THANKS!!! ok now where to get one or start accumulating the parts to convert mine to this "easy shift" as part of the rebuild.

Thanks a bunch Mike looks like a real nice setup from the photos. (dont want to build another kit one for me do ya LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by OpelNut View Post
    THANKS!!! ok now where to get one or start accumulating the parts to convert mine to this "easy shift" as part of the rebuild.

Thanks a bunch Mike looks like a real nice setup from the photos. (dont want to build another kit one for me do ya LOL)
    I'm still pretty busy finishing mine, so here ya go....
    https://6x6parts.com/e-z-shift-kit-m...nt-clone-.html

+ Reply to Thread