honda cb 750

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: honda cb 750

honda cb 750

has any one tried to put a street bike engine in a max2 i got a good deal on a runing honda cb 750 i think i have it all work out in my head how i can get it to work so i would have all my gears forword and i would have them in rev to if any one has any info or comments it would help me out
    Last edited by robertkbush; 01-19-2010 at 12:31 AM.
    max2 with 3000lb winch,split shifter, off road lights, and 50 amp alternator

I was actually going to try something similar with an attex. I dont know if you've heard or seen it but I think i was monster garage that put a 1100 hayabusa engine in a 6 wheeler. Only problem was they used the belt clutch along with the hayabusa trans and clutch and couldn't keep the belt in 1 piece. My plan was to remove the belt and replace it with chain and sprockets.

i did not think about it shredding the beit thanks. the chain and sprockets would work great all i would have to do is change out the belt drive on the T 20 for a sprocket. thaks
    Last edited by robertkbush; 01-19-2010 at 12:29 AM.

Was thinking the same here.

I have thought about it also, and was told it would be hard to keep eveything cool. I think it would be pretty awsome if you could do it and everything worked out. I would be intrested in knowing. So go for it, and keep us informed.

I am doing the same thing right now to my sidewinder I am using a honda 200cc it has the centrifical clutch setup(semi automatic),My setup has a steering wheel..I say do it!!!

you need to talk to mudballer...He put a cb 550 honda motor in an argo 8x8. motor was a shaft drive. put the motor up front and a t 20 in the back. he hooked it all up with a 90 degree gear box....all I can really tell you is that it scared the goodies plum out of him at about 80 mph. once it got stopped he never started it again...it still sits outside his shop as a reminder of what an easy death looks like....I should take some pics of the remains....
    Quote Originally Posted by robertkbush View Post
    has any one tried to put a street bike engine in a max2 i got a good deal on a runing honda cb 750 i think i have it all work out in my head how i can get it to work so i would have all my gears forword and i would have them in rev to if any one has any info or comments it would help me out

I have a couple of 90 degree gear boxes. If I remember right they are 1.5:1 ratio and 1" shafts. The ratio might help with a higher reving engine. Let me know if its something you could use.

I would like to see some pics of that fasteddiesllc.......... thebuggyman1 I could use one. pm me

I have recently taken some pics, haven't figured out how to post them yet but I will try..
    Quote Originally Posted by robertkbush View Post
    I would like to see some pics of that fasteddiesllc.......... thebuggyman1 I could use one. pm me

+ Reply to Thread