argo vs 5 quads

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: argo vs 5 quads

argo vs 5 quads

i cant help but post this vid , addmitedly its a bit shaky,
    in the vid there are some quads going down a snowmobile trail , its very wet and
    basicly if your a qauder its expert only these guys all have big tires and snorkels etc,
    they love what they do ,< not for me >
    iam pulling a qaud with a blown belt home past the quads trying to pick there way through the holes, by the end of that day both argo's where towing home quads heheh
    funny though those machines have 60-70 hp vs argo's 32 hp
    and of course the argo has tracks .
    when we pulled up to them at the first mud hole there only comment was " no fair!"
    lol
    Bart

Last edited by Mike; 09-07-2010 at 09:45 PM. Reason: embedded video

That's classic, I love the video but 1200lb quad ???
    2000 Land Tamer with Tracks.

To bad you didnt have someone else videoing you. That would have been sweet! Awesome video though!

What kind of quad weights that much?

thats what buddy i was towing said it was , my little polaris 330 quad is 400 kilos , my buddies 500 is 580 kilos so i dont disbelive it when buddy told me his quad was 1200 pounds ,
    incedentaly my argo weighs in at 1140 kilos with 2 people in it and some gear , thats all at the trucker weigh scale , so should be acuurate,

I dont know about kilos but the heaviest stock atv I know of is a thundercat 1000 at about 760lbs. great video though, sure shows just how muchmore an amphib can go through

nice! got some em in the background

i have an argo 8x8 aswell have ridden quads alot nothing though compares to the argo 8x8 with tracks mine is the conquest with kawasaki engine really goes through the swamps well!

I can't wait to get my Argo 650 HD with the Adair swimming tracks, every high dollar quad in Georgia is going to run when they see my HD with swimmer tracks, admiral transmission and 12" of ground clearance.
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 09-25-2010 at 11:53 PM.

I had an 800 Polaris with Highlifter outlaws 28", the tires and rims were 200 lbs alone, Some of these guys are running 29.5's and 31's. Add a 200+ lb rider, 100+ lbs of gear and cargo boxes plus at LEAST a hundred pounds of mud and grass that gets trapped in the frame when riding and most all big CC ATV's out there today hit 1200 lbs real easy.
    Most people are shocked to hear my ARGO "ready to ride" is 2200 lbs.
    09' ARGO Avenger 750 EFI
    With near every option Argo makes
    and a few they don't

Great video! Thanks for sharing it!

+ Reply to Thread