Attex help

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attex help

Cool Attex help

OK HERE IT GOES ...I`M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE WIRING ON THIS ATTEX....AFTER 3 GUYS HAVE MESSED WITH IT AND HAVE IT HILLBILLY RIGGED...I WANT TO STRAIGHTEN IT OUT..DOES ANYBODY HAVE A PIC OF THE WIRING DIAGRAM OF HOW IT SHOULD BE WITH WIRED WITH A CHAPARRAL G50B W CDI....AND IT HAS A NAPA BOUGHT SOLENOID ON IT ....I FEEL LIKE ITS A RATROD ATTEX...OR SOMEONE CAN CALL ME WITH HELP...513 325-9042 DAVE
    Last edited by 6x6tracy; 01-02-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Not sure what model you have but maybe something here will help.
    Edit-must be supercheif after seeing G50B
    Might help you some though.

http://www.6x6world.com/images/attex...-Manual-08.jpg
    Last edited by LarryW; 01-02-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Those wont help me with the g50b .....but it will help with the other 2 400 chief`s i picked up...thanks i was looking for that on here....

It should be the same for the G50B as the JLO 400 and 440. I think the wire colors and the ignition swith are the same for both...I believe the rectifier is also the same.

Good luck.
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread