Attex Springer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Attex Springer

Wow. Great video- everybody needs a place to ride like that, Whipper!

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Great run!!! Was that a bob sled or was it a water park inner tube going down the slide,.

If Jamaica can have a bobsled team, why can't Pheonix?
    Banned

Gotta Luv it!!

Man you it looks like you have got the bugs worked out on the springer!
    Sounds like a bunch of us a really gearing up for this.
    I sure hope it happens!!!!!!!!!

Whipper,

The recent Utube video that you posted on the forum looked visually sharper and the colours looked better also. Did you shoot your recent video using the Flip camera?

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    WOW! Whipper,THAT has GOT to be FUN!!! I gotta say you actually had me leaning from side to side in my chair trying to throw some body english for you,as you tore up those curves.I was wondering why you go by "WHIPPER".Seeing you "whip" around those turns leaves no doubt!

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 02:57 PM.

Whipper,

Thanks for posting the pics of where and how you mounted your Flip camera. I love my Flip Ultra. Its super easy to use ,and the video,s shot with it still look good even in low light. I,ve been using Window,s Movie maker to edit all of my video,s before I upload them to utube. Window,s Movie maker does not let you do a whole lot to a video file as far as editing goes,, but , you can sure produce some nice looking video,s with it , if you have a Flip camera.

Whipper, Neet camera, I also see they have a waterproof case for the camera also. I have the same issues with vibration with my camera rigs. You may want to play with some ballast attached to the mounting point below the camera. Kind of counterweight below where it pivots on the clamp. There is also some Steady Cam software available. I have seen some examples of video taken from remote control helicopters that seem to help with the vibration.

slip spline

How is the problem of compensating for the difference in requires axle lengths at different angles accommodated? If I understand the design correctly the axle would need to be shortest when is suspension is about half compressed, ie the axle is perpendicular to the tubwall and it need to be longer when fully relaxed or fully compressed. Is there a slip spline in the axle linkage to facilitate this?

thanks

+ Reply to Thread