Anyone know what year this is?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone know what year this is?

Anyone know what year this is?

Can anyone please tell me what year and model this is?Its original motor and trans.I think Its a baker hill trans.ser#1200098.Thats the only number I can find.How do I tell if its a 6000 or 7000?
    Attached Images

Hi Eric, It looks like a 1969 st300d which came with a 297cc jlo rockwell motor and baker hill 7000. It's a twin to mine. See ya Mike

Hey that's my old machine glad to see it has a nice new home. The guy I sold it to it to broke a shaft by accident someow! but I found him a new one , did it get replaced yet? You should have gotten all the manuals and extra parts with it

Eric - I'm not far from you if you need any help. I have been through everything on that and know it pretty well. It was a basket case when i got it but i spent some time and Tlc on it - my wife still says i loved that old attex more than her i do miss it big time. The engine and tranny and mechanical is good as new, except that it had some mismatched axle hubs. I intended to update all of them but ran out of time before I sold it
    I was also wanting to change that carb or maybe even put in a 4 stroke and not have to mix the oil and gas. You can find my posts on here about it.
    Btw, I made those new adapter hubs and was going to update all the tires and rims but had too many projects.The bolts that hold the old 3 bolt stub shafts on were peened over ( i think thats original ) and I had to cut them off with a metabo and used new bolts when I changed out the adapter hub.
    The tub crack was there when I had it too and that's another thing I didn't get to fixin thats why i added that bilge pump, too bad you didnt see that but there are a few different ways to fix that.
    This website nd all the people on it are awesome. Good luck and if you need help or advice, it only costs you a beer and if you don't have the beer , well then I will bring it

+ Reply to Thread