Also, thanks for the positive words on my machine. To tell you the truth, when I inherited it, I had never seen one before and had no idea if it was a good one or not. I had nothing to compare it to. But it was different. Especially here in Southern California and that's what I like about. I fumbled around with it enough to get it running. But then is when I realized the tires were going to be the next issue. I began to run it around the yard and two of the tires ripped open. That bummed me out a little and then I parked it. That was three years ago. I thought about selling it so I Googled "Attex". It wasn't long before I found 6X6World. I began reading and that changed things for me. I felt then as though I had some excellent reference for the care and feeding of my orange machine and that reenergized me. Now that I've been cruising the forum for a little bit it looks as though I've lucked out and have a pretty nice machine. But that reminds me of an old T.V commercial that says "Don't hate because I'm beautiful"! I know many of you have worked very long and hard on your projects and I appreciate all that you guys have done and accomplished. But I just kind of fell into this one so please don't hate me!

Once I finish putting the right side wheels/tires on, I'll start work on getting her up and running again. Thanks again for the support!