2017 spring pine lake

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 spring pine lake

I would never just putted around the track and held up the guys who were actually racing just to be a spectator. I was respectful of the racers and took the back trails to watch the race

I would also like to thank pine lake for having us. My first time there it is a super nice and friendly place. Wish i could have spent more time there. Hopefully in the fall. Also thank drew for the starting fluid and tom for about
    100 gallons of air to remount my tire. Got us into the night ride but ended short when it came off again. New tire already ordered but wheels are out of stock.

Had a blast as usual. Great to see friends and do a little riding. A huge thank you to the Fischer family and crew for making this possible again! Your welcome,Jim. Looking forward to the fall gathering.

Big thanks to everyone who makes this event happen. We had a blast hanging out with you guys!

Also thanks to my camera aid Shawn. Here's a little video of the hare scramble carnage; everyone put up a good fight and made for an entertaining event!

Fine work Nick
    Acta non verba

That was my muffler. Thanks for picking it up Nick. I got it back from the Buffalo Gang.
    Banned

I have to thank Team Bumpkin. Thanks for a great race, Dave! I had a blast trading places with you. Brad, that was a pretty rough course. Thanks...I think.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by james gerber View Post
    yes great weekend at pine lake, great to see everyone. thanks to bud and bill for still having us.
    hair scramble and drag races were a blast. Nice to see all the new youth getting quality time
    on six or eight wheels to keep this hobby/sport growing strong. Happy Fathers Day to the Dads!!
    Oh and i almost forgot, Toms hot sausage is not to be taken lightly!!! you all have been warned!!
    it was good but wow!! thats stuff is smarts!!
    I just thought of something. James, did you get your fire extinguisher back? I don't remember seeing it in my machine but I know I picked it up and brought it back.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Dave how is it going for the possible Labor Day schedule. I can bring like 5 or 6 machines if that's the weekend
    Acta non verba

Ya nice video. We can't believe what we just saw. There's everyone wearing their helmets racing & 2 "spectator" guys with NO helmets racing around the track in a machine. Was this ok'd at the driver's meeting? Did you all know? You guys were ok with letting a spectator on the track during a race with a machine? That was NONSENSE. SPECTATORS with machines should NOT have any business on the track, whatsoever. Kinda disappointed that a lot of people are so concerned about fun that no one seems to care about the legitimacy of the race. If you think spectator's should race on the track then have a Spectator's Class Race. Don't allow them on the track with legitimate racers. We were truly hoping that you guys could keep the dream alive to get some respect for 6 wheelers again. It's not going to happen this way.

Whipper & Bridget

+ Reply to Thread