info. for attex

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: info. for attex

info. for attex

found a attex 6 wheeler for sale but not sure what model it is has a chaparral 484cc motor model #g50b on motor. i need to find out how to get title for this machine for dcnr in pa. the guy wants $500 for it is it worth that. machine runs fine needs couple of small parts/repairs.

Sounds like a great price. Sounds like a Super Chief if the engine is the original.

Can't help w/ PA titles.
    Banned

george its all original found a number on trans 1298. pa requires a title but i said they didn't give titles back when it was bought new so they ask for a serial number but i can't find any other number on it.

the serial # should be on the frame on the right rear corner... knock the rust or paint off with some sand paper or carefully with a grinder and you'll see it.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It should be on the frame. It's located in the rear corner (On the right side I believe) very close to the axle.

FYI, the last two digits will identify the year it was made.
    Banned

bought machine for $400 as far as i can tell serial #77 dn10247 does that sound right need to find a few parts hub for front wheel 3 bolt-4bolt is bad makes the wheel wobble also need to find out how to adjust drive chains they drag on bottom of tub. need s air cleaner and the piece that goes from carb to air box.

Great find, Brent. Sounds like you've got a 1977 Superchief and got it pretty darn cheap, too. Once you know all the parts you need, you may want to put a list up on the "wanted" section and the rest of us can try and help you out.

Post some pictures!

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Hey Brent,

It sounds like you got a 1977 Super Chief. Even if it needs some work, it sounds like you got a pretty good deal.

Get some pictures up so we can have a look at it.

You might find someone here with the adapter plates you need. If you don't, try Route6x6.com for some new ones.
    Banned

i'll have to get son to help get pictures on i don't know how.maybe i should get a manual first so i know what parts i need. is route6x6 best place to get repair manual/ parts.

Check here first. There's a pretty good library online right here.
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread