attex axle hubs

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: attex axle hubs

attex axle hubs

can anybody help with location of aftermarket axle hubs i really do not want the plates i think they want to much for them. the attex i have was already converted when i got it it has 1 " axle hubs they do not step down like the ones i found at northern tool. any input would be helpfull i really do not care wether they are 4 or 5 bolt hubs

I didnt quite catch it all but I think racerone3 borrowed one from Don? who said he got it at harbor freight? I should pay attention more sometimes, lol.

close larry, i bought some from Don a while back that had originaly come from northern tool. 1 inch 4 bolt. they are cut for a keyway, but i use them without. i just drilled a 3/8 hole in them for the through bolt and welded on some cup washers
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

AXLE HUBS

THANKS VERY MUCH THAT WAS WHAT I FOUND. BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD ASK THE PROS. STILL HAVE NOT FINISHED THE FIRST ONE YET TOOK IT FOR A RIDE OPENED IT UP ALL THE WAY IT SEEMED SCARY FAST. AT LEAST I GOT THE T20 TOGETHER RIGHT IT STEERS SO NICE NEW, AXLE ,BEARINGS, CHAINS, ENGINE ,CLUTCHES/ WAITING FOR SOME EXHAUST PIECES- THANKS AGAIN -

+ Reply to Thread