George's 400 Chief

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: George's 400 Chief

George's 400 Chief

Been working on the Attex that I bought from George. Here's some photos and a video. I'll be taking this and either the Scrambler or Trackster, to Busco this year. Using the Comet 94c Clutch, but I changed the spring for a lower RPM engagement. Need to finish the electrical system and some body work.

Last edited by Joe M; 07-16-2009 at 07:20 PM.

Looking good Joe.

I see you have the linkage to the diamonds(T-20) in place. I have the set for you as well.

Can't wait to see it go at Busco.
    Banned

Yeah, I just made the linkage.

Why, You 2 little stinkers .

This was a Great Surprise!!!!!

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Why, You 2 little stinkers .

This was a Great Surprise!!!!!

Bridget
    Had to pay for that Lil-Truck one way or another.
    Banned

Thumbs down

That machine will make a great addition to the Busco ride. Looking good Joe.

Lewis

Nice!!!

Looks and sounds good there Joe!!!

Is that the one that had the 4 stoke and diamond plate hood?

That's it. I did keep the 4-stroke though.
    Banned

sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt joe can't wait to see you in it . the frog will be ready for busco . hope to have 3 mechines there . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

The 440 JLO sounds great - reminds me of the Tru-way max! Unfortunately, I doubt that we'll get that one restored before Ashtabula 10' but, time will tell.

+ Reply to Thread