New Attex !

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Attex !

New Attex !

Hey Folks, I took a ride w/ a friend of mine up to see the infamous Amphiman1. Got there at about 8:30 a.m. left my house it was almost 3:00 a.m.! Heck of a ride 245 miles, but well worth it! J.P. Swift joined us a little later, brought his Max II for me to play with! Had a BLAST! I had some parts for his new racer. A Steve found me a rather clean S.T. 300D needed motor and tires. Already have the motor sitting in, have to rearrange the clutch to accept the 1" belt instead of 1 1/4 but as far as the body goes needs a couple of existing patches re-done. Baker hill 7000 seems right. Kohler K-309 don't quite fit the same but it'll work. I'll try to get some pictures up later in the week. That Hawk Hi-Torque that Steve has is definately COOL!

Slowly but surely!

Hey Folks; How's it going? Doing more cleaning on the st300d, pulled the footpan out to scrub it up and fix a couple of chain wear holes and noticed the whole front of the pan is about to fall out, the corners are totally wore out. I would'nt say this machine was abused just 40 yrs. of good use. Now I just have to figure out the best repair method for this application. Tha motor cover is pretty warped out too, so I guess I'll have to make a new one out of something. Sooner or later this thing will be going to Lost Trails Atv Park! A friend of mine has 1 of those things that are missing a couple of wheels, but to each their own! On another note I found a really good stripper for plastic sold by NAPA parts stores Dorado 3035 is what it called. I used it on abs that was painted black and it worked great! See ya's all later! And HAPPY WHEELIN! Brian
    Last edited by Mike; 08-19-2009 at 07:25 AM. Reason: merged two threads

Smile attex

Quote Originally Posted by BRIAN E. SEAS View Post
    Hey Folks; How's it going? Doing more cleaning on the st300d, pulled the footpan out to scrub it up and fix a couple of chain wear holes and noticed the whole front of the pan is about to fall out, the corners are totally wore out. I would'nt say this machine was abused just 40 yrs. of good use. Now I just have to figure out the best repair method for this application. Tha motor cover is pretty warped out too, so I guess I'll have to make a new one out of something. Sooner or later this thing will be going to Lost Trails Atv Park! A friend of mine has 1 of those things that are missing a couple of wheels, but to each their own! On another note I found a really good stripper for plastic sold by NAPA parts stores Dorado 3035 is what it called. I used it on abs that was painted black and it worked great! See ya's all later! And HAPPY WHEELIN! Brian
    hi brian, can we go for a ride yet? Picts! picts!!
    Last edited by Amphiman1; 08-19-2009 at 05:43 AM.

My plastic welder should be coming in today, I will post in my thread what happens when I try it.
    Cave Trolls Rule!

let me know how the repair goes, cause i might need some advice on how to repair the big crack i have running down the hull from where my exhaust comes out. good luck and let me know how well it works.

Nate

+ Reply to Thread