Belt size?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Belt size?

Belt size?

Can anyone tell me what size belt a Baker Hill 7000 trans takes? The belt that came on the machine sticks up past the clutch sheaves and also hits my brake rods. Any HELP would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks Brian HAPPY WHEELIN'

belts

Hello, Great to see someone else is working on an old Attex machine. I had alot of trouble locating the correct belt for the thinner driven clutch on a similar machine. I found a detailed list of belts for many applications and a select by dimension chart on Gates web site. The dimension chart is toward the end of a ~80 page application guide. Sorry I don't have a link to it. Anyway I found the perfect belt on the chart and ordered it from Napa. My machine is not stock so I had to choose by measurement. The one I ended up with also fits a Honda Odisy (sp) and works very well. Best of luck!

+ Reply to Thread