what motors will fit easy in attex

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what motors will fit easy in attex

I have one similar in mine. I have the 208tt with the upper engine mount and I did have to remake that mount. I believe it was real close to not fitting in the lower mounts. Those motors are pretty long with the angled cylinders. They do make an aircleaner adapter to run a k&n style and is sold on ebay for around 18ish bucks. That will lower that aircleaner. Then if you remake your own exhaust and take the fuel tank off it may fit easier. I have to pull my motor soon anyways. When I do I can try to see if I can sit it in there. It may be a wk or so though.

is the carb in your machine any good? if so you might want to PM member Kahn. the 1st gen attex i sold him had a 297 jlo in it that did fire up on eather. (needed the carb rebuilt) not sure if he wants to sell it, but i know he is planning to run something bigger in that machine. i can't tell you that the engine he has is great, but it did fire up
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

going tomarrow to buy the harbor freight one now 11 or 13 hp???? lol
    just wanted to make sure my clutch would fit it i think it will any input there? or buy new clutch

Powermax Motor

you can buy a 16 hp electric start from power max tools for 399.00 shipping included,and get 3 free gifts ta boot.it looks just like the11hp one you posted.

hmmm

larry where did you get your motor from? a 1 inch shaft with keyway should be fine for my clutch right?

NEW ELEC START 16 HP SIDE SHAFT GAS ENGINE GO KART MOWR - eBay (item 200378324065 end time Sep-27-09 20:01:49 PDT)

I got mine off ebay. 390 shipped

I'm not sure what clutch you have. Im not sure on the stock 297 either as I never had mine off, I do know the jlo 252 colt motor clutch wont work. Most all 2 strokes Ive seen are tapered shaft. Your going to have to get a clutch too.

You can get the 16 power max electric start on Overstock.com for $332.99.The add said $1 shipping,But not sure that applies to the motor.

Just noticed they started putting ez start in the ebay listiing. Dont confuse that with electric start. I swear there out to trick you. Just a heads up. Make sure its electric start if that what you want.

Cool Wow, cheap

Quote Originally Posted by coosaridgerider View Post
    You can get the 16 power max electric start on Overstock.com for $332.99.The add said $1 shipping,But not sure that applies to the motor.
    Overstock.com, save up to 80% every day!

That would be the ticket. Never used overstock but man thats cheap if shipping is $1.

+ Reply to Thread