Attex clutch

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attex clutch

Attex clutch

I have a 1973 attex 295 wild wolf, and I got it running for the first time today without the belt and the clutch opened up but did not close. What should I do to get it closed so I can put the belt on?

Quote Originally Posted by attex man View Post
    I have a 1973 attex 295 wild wolf, and I got it running for the first time today without the belt and the clutch opened up but did not close. What should I do to get it closed so I can put the belt on?
    You should be able to pry it open but be careful it will snap back quickly and powerfully. You shouldnt have to pry much. If your putting enough force you think you will break something then something else is wrong. I would use a longer screwdriver, tire iron or crow bar even just to keep hands clear.

Smile clutched.....

EVENLY on both sides too,,,,, two screwdrivers......

the clutch opened up when I started it and did not close. I did not have the belt on it. Now it is stuck all the way open

+ Reply to Thread