Carolina Orange Crush (Springer)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Carolina Orange Crush (Springer)

Wow, Lewis- lots of progress in a short time. I guess you weren't kidding about R13 pushing your limits! Looks great!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

cant wait to see it fly

What a tease! Looks great, Lewis!!!!

cant wait to see it done lewis great work
    1969 Gip-Sea four stroke conversion 1983 honda Big Red 200E engine
    1969 ATTEX ST/300/D four stroke conversion 18HP vanguard V-twin

Whipper & I went on the annual 400 Miler he's been doing for 30 years this past weekend & didn't get back home till late yesterday. Didn't get a chance to check the site until this morning, but couldn't get to the site to see what was new until now
    Glad to hear the little tease video & glad to see it coming together with the help of your partner in crime. I, for one, am not so worried about The Crush being ready for Ashtabula now.

Bridget

Lots of items to finish up. I will be at it late tonight. Tomorrow and Monday. Very little time and a lot to do. Hope to have it running Monday. Then it's test drive time

Lewis, that looks amazing! I know those pictures don't do that Tangelo Orange color justice.......I can't wait to see that in person. That is one of my favorites, I think House of Kolors makes that paint if I'm not mistaken. They have really nice paint. And by the way, those tires look great. Everything on this machine clicks, excellent work Lewis!!!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Oh Man, Lewis. That looks sooo great.

(Needs a Pocket Battery.)

Bridget

It looks fast.

Whipper

Looking really nice, Lewis!!!!! I can't wait to see it in action!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread