Anyone familiar with the Kawasaki Mule 610?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone familiar with the Kawasaki Mule 610?

Larry, once i tear it apart that my idea really. see if i can reduce driven diameter. Now as for the drive clutch, i did find a guy here in PA who's making his own Drive clutch spring that increases torque by ALOT according to the customers of his i talked with. This spring, and the smaller driven may adjust enough for a little more speed.

As for purchasing another machine...well...just aint in my budget right now. lol so untill then, i have to piss with the pecker i have. the mule does great for working, was just simply looking to get a little more speed for when we go down the road with the neighbors N such. However, if i cannot, then no big deal.

i did consider trading it in...untill stealer-ship told me what they would give me for it.. its a year old, has 100 hours on it, and they estimated that its value dropped 3k within that time..Oh, by the way...that 3k price drop was WITH ALLLLLL the stuff i bought for it. The add-ons you ask?.. 60" Eagle Hi-lift plow (freaking awesome too btw) Soft cab, FUll windshield, OEM Kawasaki Cab heater, Hi Intensity Back Up LED light, Bed Side extensions, 2" Thunderhawk Lift kit, 3500 LB Winch, 4 new Super Swamper Vampire Tires. (Not the ASX like yinz run on aatvs) and the Hitch system for rear of it. Also, i have a swisher dump bucket that i modified to fit the plow mount which works great. ...so...even after ALLLLLL that stuff, and the base price of the mule, they said they'd give me 5k for it.. so needless to say, i wont be trading it in. lol Instead if it comes down to it, ill list it on CL or Ebay with all the add ons listed and hopefully sell it. but, thats last resort.
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

I rode in one of those 900 razors.I think my finger print are still in the o sh..t handle.We jumped a terrace in his yard and the tires where 5' off the ground and the landing was as smooth as glass.I think it red line around 10g.Awesome machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    I read a recent magazine shoot out between the Canam 1000 Commander, Artic Cat 1000 Wildcat ,and the Polaris Razor 900. The Polaris 900 got the best over all reveiws. The Polaris Razor 900XP would be my choice in a side by side.

+ Reply to Thread