Sup guys/gals. ok, here's whats been on my brain...i got a 2011 mule 610 4x4 (KAF400ABF) Its got a 400cc motor in it...and its basically a lawn tractor style motor, horizontal shaft, just like the 6wheelers do. the drive and driven clutch's are kinda diff... mainly the driven..its actually got rollers in it..like a scooter does. but anyhow, if any of yinz have ever ridden in a mule, you'll knwo first hand their the slowest of the sidexside family. I'd like to change this. The motor's are governed by the trans, but that can be bypassed (trust me...i did it. lol) but still not much faster. maybe just a whisker or so..but this driven clutch setup has me thinking....the attex i used to own had a different "Driven" setup..with no flippin rollers. it was a torqe converter, not a variated style like scooters have... SO now...i been stewing over this whole ordeal...i'm thinkin i can modify this thing to work the way i want it to. i THINK i can stuff a Torq converter Driven clutch in there, but i need to tear it apart and measure some stuff. like Overall OD and stuff. Not sure WHY the driven clutch has rollers in it? but i'm thinking this can be removed and replaced with something diffrent.

All in all, my main goal over all this is to break the rules of the mule and get it to go faster..ive read ALOT about them via other forums that say it cannot be done. as some of you may know.. "cant" is a word i dont get along with. lol In the end i may end up having the trans case come un glued, but i mean cmon....cant say i didnt try. lol