Coffee and Donuts

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee and Donuts

I have heard my brothers from across the pond. I'll see if I can manage to pull off a 'fry up" for you. Here goes:

Back Bacon, Fried Eggs, Fried Tomatoes, Fried Mushrooms, Fried, Sausages, Baked Beans, , Bubble and Squeak, Fried Oatcakes and Mugs of Tea.

I promise to bring more international diversity to these gatherings.

ENJOY!

[QUOTE=Sol;167705]I have heard my brothers from across the pond. I'll see if I can manage to pull off a 'fry up" for you. Here goes:

Back Bacon, Fried Eggs, Fried Tomatoes, Fried Mushrooms, Fried, Sausages, Baked Beans, , Bubble and Squeak, Fried Oatcakes and Mugs of Tea.

Thank you Sol,although I reside in Kanada,my food tastes belong to the mother land,swimmers and spuds,bacon buttys,for my Scottish side Haggis,black pudding,gawd Iam getting hungry cook up some fine British fare Sol,going to ave a bevvy and wait for for the menu,got to remember the Brits and those of us of said decent never say die took best part of a month to get to the Falklands to get that issue resolved in a few hours.Cheers NCT

Man is it Friday yet? Hope everyone has a great Thursday.

Full Scottish Breakfast today as we seem to be starting a culinary trek across the globe . Find Eggs, Porridge, Bacon, Haggis, White Pudding, Kippers, Tomatoes, Scones, Pastries, Toast, with an assortment Marmalades and some fresh brewed Paterson & Sons Camp Coffee

ENJOY

You 'da man, Sol.... I could eat my weight in this stuff...

WOW!!! that looks good !!!!!

Good morning

Morning everyone, Thought we would skip over to Norway and see what we could dig up for the morning meal:

Open Face Smoked Salmon Sandwich, Sliced Hard Boiled Eggs, Pickled Herring Jarlsberg Cheese and some good Friele Coffee.

Enjoy your Saturday!

I quick break from the world tour:

Eggs to order, Bacon, Home Fries, Texas Toast, Tomato Juice, Folgers.

Happy Hump Day!

Good Morning

Morning

QUOTE=Sol;168307]I quick break from the world tour:

Eggs to order, Bacon, Home Fries, Texas Toast, Tomato Juice, Folgers.

Happy Hump Day![/QUOTE]
    There ya go.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread