Coffee and Donuts

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee and Donuts

I slept in untill 11:00...... Well, technically, I'm still in bed, but I'm doing my shoulder physio.
    No breakfast for me. Again.

RD

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Doctor View Post
    I slept in untill 11:00...... Well, technically, I'm still in bed, but I'm doing my shoulder physio.
    No breakfast for me. Again.

RD
    And your wife did not serve you breakfast in bed......Need a good newfie wife.....lol

P.S. If my wife knew I just wrote that she kill me....lol
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by guyfox View Post
    And your wife did not serve you breakfast in bed......Need a good newfie wife.....lol

P.S. If my wife knew I just wrote that she kill me....lol
    Oh, I don't know. She keeps me awake all night and let's me sleep all morning......
    I can live with that

RD

PS: If my wife knew I wrote that, she would kill me..... Hahahaha

thanks for the invite sol. if ruth and i make the trip we will definately stop by. sounds like a meal too good to pass 0n, plus some great company. johnboy va.

Okay folks, I'm hittin the U.P. to chase some eyes and smallies. Maybe even a trout or two. Pantry and fridge is stocked. Help yourselves to the kitchen and throw down some vittles if you get a chance.

I'll check in if I can find some cell coverage.

Happy 4th everyone!

Eggs, bacon, American fries, OJ, coffee.

Enjoy, be safe.

Fried ham hocks with white peas, scrambled eggs and smoked ham, hash browns with cheddar and Vidalia onions, muscadine juice, fried corn bread cakes with jalapenos, milk, coffee and blackberries and cream.

What a treat thanks Sol

Cheerios with wild blueberries and bananas. Wheat toast and orange marmalade. Turkey bacon, apricot juice, decaf coffee and flaxseed cinnamon rolls.

Happy Saturday!

Well, tho oldest boy caught a nice big snapper. So, I just had to make a big pot of creole turtle soup. Mmmm
    Immature. A word used by boring people to describe fun people.

+ Reply to Thread