Hunt listing for 60 Depot Street, Buffalo NY

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hunt listing for 60 Depot Street, Buffalo NY

Hunt listing for 60 Depot Street, Buffalo NY

I came across this last night. I was only lucky enough to visit this place once when it was open and that was during the closing sale. There are a few picture in the listing of the empty interior, which I thought was interesting to see after knowing how much sweet stuff was packed in there!

Hunt | 60 Depot Street, Buffalo, NY 14206
    -Attex ST/300/D - "The Duck." Family owned since the early '70's
    -Attex ST/300/D- Resto/mod project! (not yet started)
    -Attex 440 Thunderchief Racer (not yet started)
    -Attex ST/400 (not yet started)
    -Hustler 980 BIGFOOT- A work in progress (SOLD)
    -1999 Max Buffalo Truck (SOLD)
    -1989 Max IV - A Max four my kids. (In progress)

I like the "priced to settle estate" phrase at the end.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Always a shame to see an empty factory though, end of an era. When I used to dive wrecks they had the same effect, a sort of sad feeling at them lying dead on the ocean floor. At least the old factory will spring back into life and the product they used to make has hopefully already gone on to better things .

Its sad seeing the empty facility there. At least its now owned by a fellow enthusiast, although the facility was relocated, its a shame that it left its home state. I guess that's similar to many factories that have relocated elsewhere, at least this one stayed in America.

To think of all the thousands of machines produced there, the parts, not to mention the people that depended on the jobs there for their livelihood.

Hopefully we will witness an evolution in this line, and I hope that Matt O can reinvigorate the Max line up. I like what I see so far, 29hp EFI engines, special edition machines, and some really good ideas coming down the pipe.

+ Reply to Thread