Bullies of NC

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bullies of NC

Bullies of NC

Jus throwing it out there,has anyone ever heard of or had dealings with the English Bull Terrier breeder Bullies of NC,here in cold country Canada this breed is not well established and long waiting lists,so the wife has taken it upon herself to speed up the process by searching the U.S side.So long story short she seems pretty taken up with this particular breeder in North Carolina,lookin for some input seems the NCT family hasn't stopped growing.Cheers NCT

I'll post you a genuine one

I'm not familiar with that breeder but I have a Bullie. Probably the best breed of dog I've ever had. Hilarious all the time. Good videos on you tube of them. I'm a little concerned about where you live. Mine doesn't seem to like the cold at all. And we don't have much in Florida. You'll probably have to get him one of those coat like things and put on him. Good luck in your search.

My Friend moved to FL from MI about 20 yrs ago and now He calls me when the temp dips into the 60's and wants to lay sheets over the garden...

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    My Friend moved to FL from MI about 20 yrs ago and now He calls me when the temp dips into the 60's and wants to lay sheets over the garden...
    Come on down with your buddy, we got room for 1 more!

Quote Originally Posted by Dozerlarry View Post
    I'm not familiar with that breeder but I have a Bullie. Probably the best breed of dog I've ever had. Hilarious all the time. Good videos on you tube of them. I'm a little concerned about where you live. Mine doesn't seem to like the cold at all. And we don't have much in Florida. You'll probably have to get him one of those coat like things and put on him. Good luck in your search.
    Thanks Larry,the wife has done a ton of research and what you have said confirms it,on this side we seem to have run into much negative being said even by the breeders,which also prompted us to search further afield,we want a social breed that is fun yet protective of the family and farm,I appreciate your concern about the cold but the dog will be well provided for with warm indoor living space and with the family in the house,we have a couple small dogs that can not take the cold and we have had to take different measures to assure their comfort thru the cold months,seems they like to gather in front of the fire place.Cheers NCT

Thanks for reading it the way I meant it. I certainly didn't mean to imply that you shouldn't have one up there but it will require some special accommodation. You will be very pleased with a bullies protectiveness. The amount of ruckus that mine raises when the doorbell goes off is truly impressive. Once you let people in though he is all hugs and kisses. they are nothing but a big muscle. I would not want one chomping down on a body part. I get a chance I'll post a pic of mine. And, of course, if I can help you in any way let me know.

Yea Buddy pic,s would be great,we are on the waiting list with the NC breeder and we couldn't be happier,Carrie (wife) in the earlier years showed and bred Boxers and is well versed in obedience training we enjoy a very active life style and the dogs are at our side,with acres of space at the farm and unlimited acreage at the cabin with more than a few pesky ground hogs Iam sure a Bullie will have a ball,since the waiting list is not huge and people have specific colors and such they want we may get one sooner rather than later and when she arrives pics will follow.NCT

+ Reply to Thread