Fresh snow, plow, blower, or shovel

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fresh snow, plow, blower, or shovel

Fresh snow, plow, blower, or shovel

So last night I took the kids to my parents som Dakota and I can get an early start snowboarding and the wife could go out with her friends. I guess we got about 8" of snow at home. I have taught my wife how to use the snowblower in the past, and I have a plow on my Max IV that I typically use the clean the driveway with. She does now how to drive the max and work the winch as well. She text me this morning to tell me how much snow we got and that she just got done shoveling the driveway! How many of you have had a similar experience where your wife refuses to use proper equipment designed to do a job faster and easier? When I left I told her not to worry about it anyways and I would take care of it when I got home. I even took the navigator to ensure I could make it back in the driveway Sunday, and her little element can also get through about any snow covered road or drive as well as it too is AWD. My everyday driver is the only vehicle that sucks in snow and I left it parked in front of the house so it was out of the way until Monday.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I've been at an unnamed acquaintance's house on multiple occasions where they needed to lift something heavy and asked me to help. I just shook my head because they have a Bobcat that they could easily use and save both of our backs.

Most of my friends are the opposite. I have a friend, we'll call him pjfast to keep his true identity hidden, that goes to another friends shop and uses the fork lift, crane, or bobcat for anything possible. I wouldn't be surprised if old pjfast would load the trunk of his car up with 8" rims using the crane.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Now you just have to get pjfast to go riding, perhaps a snowplow on his machine will aid in that.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

problem solved move to florida' We use are br600 back pack blowers to move snow up to 4" of snow as long as it not to wet. Got a new salt spreader to me this year a new 2015 2500hd I have less than 4000 miles on the truck and been back to the shop well it will be the 5th time next week. GOOD LUCK

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Most of my friends are the opposite. I have a friend, we'll call him pjfast to keep his true identity hidden, that goes to another friends shop and uses the fork lift, crane, or bobcat for anything possible. I wouldn't be surprised if old pjfast would load the trunk of his car up with 8" rims using the crane.
    Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Now you just have to get pjfast to go riding, perhaps a snowplow on his machine will aid in that.
    Oh that PJ Fast! Haha!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread