Unusual Request

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Unusual Request

sol, tell her we get as much joy and happiness as keenan does in doing the little bit we can for him and the family...thanks, johnboy va.

How is keenan doing?

Keenan is home. Still recovering from the last surgery. No one is sure right now what the next step in treatment is. Its my understanding that his brain need to heal. It sound like they will no something in April.

I can say that Keenan is enjoying all the notes and cards. His Mom has said that his high point of the day is the mail delivery.

His family has made a map of the world and he is marking each card with a pin. Right now he is not able to place the pin well so he is just getting as close as he can. I will ask for a photo of the map at some point when they have some clearer direction.

His Mom has asked me to let you know how grateful she is for you kindness and caring. She cannot thank you enough. Nor can I.

We wish him well. Hopefully all of the fine men and women on here can help fill that map for him.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

How is Keenan doing ?
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

just wondering if there is an update on keenen ?

+ Reply to Thread