one of those days...

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: one of those days...

one of those days...

Well. Went for a bike ride with some friends, one of which is having knee replacement tuesday. Well, we had a great start. it was HOT, but we found some shade and hung out for a while. Well, we decided to head out, and started down the road. Didn't make it a mile, when one of the guy's bike quit. After 30 mins, I decided to head to my house to grab a truck and trailer. Made it home in record time, and grabbed my SUV. As I was rounding the corner 1/4 mile past my house, the shift cable broke. Ha Ha! Called a buddy who told me how to get around using the shift cable and how to bypass the brake safety. Got the truck to my dad's farm 1.5 miles up the road. Called the fellas to say I was on the way, and found out that the guy's bike had decided to start. They headed home, and I made it back OK.

Now, at the moment it wasn't fun, but will sure make for some good story telling later. Always look for the good in every situation. Not always easy to find, but there's usually something good hidden there.

Have a great evening all!
    Immature. A word used by boring people to describe fun people.

a positive attitude always helps !! sometimes things happen for a reason that we later see actually are a blessing in disguise. johnboy

Thanks for sharing .. Been there done that with the one of those days
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Thats ok, I went for a ride yesterday and managed to cook my right side steering brake to the point of it smoking, and thats with an admiral transmission!!! Watch out, rookie coming through lol!

+ Reply to Thread