WTB 1970 Roadrunner

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB 1970 Roadrunner

WTB 1970 Roadrunner

Far from a 6x6, I know, but I've been looking for a decent one for years. Hoping one of y'all might have a lead on one. Looking for a project, preferably as close as a 5 hour drive from Dallas, though if you want to meet somewhere in the middle, or if you have a good deal or something special, further would be doable. Rust is expected, car must have a vin and a fender tag. I won't be too picky, just as long as the price reflects a realistic value of the car.

Tried Craigslist, forbbodiesonly, racingjunk, eBay, facebook and grassroots at swap meets, none of which pan out.

Thanks
    Meep Meep

Good Luck !
    I have a 69 I am slowly working on that I know I could Never replace !!

I saw some on the Deals on Wheels web site .

Do you have a link for the site? Have not heard of it before.
    Meep Meep

Just google Deals on wheels Its a Magazine with a web page.
    Kinda like auto locater.

+ Reply to Thread