The official debut for my YouTube project vlog

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The official debut for my YouTube project vlog

The official debut for my YouTube project vlog

Hi all,

I've been wanting to start recording and uploading the various projects I do, whether they're for AATVs, go-karts, general small engine work, fabrication or anything in the mechanical realm. This is the beginning of my attempt to make that happen, so I wanted to share it here in case there's anyone wants to watch some kid trying to figure out the ins and outs of a variety of skills and trades.

Thanks!

nice job travis....really enjoyed it. all of us who fabricate stuff can always get tips from each other !!good filming. what kind of camera did you use and how long did it take to load it on to this site ? johnboy va.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. That's definitely true, whether you're just starting out or have been doing something for years there's always room for more learning. This was filmed on a Nikon D3200, after editing the video was 1.2gb in size, which took about 4-1/2 hours to upload with my internet connection.

+ Reply to Thread