Happy Birthday Q.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Birthday Q.

Happy Birthday Q.

Happy Birthday Q. Only 21???

Happy birthday
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

OMG Q, you turned 21 yesterday? Say it ain't so. Last time I saw you was at Busco 2009? & I remember that we hung out together when everyone went riding, because you weren't feeling too good. Just Q & the Model Citizen. What a sweet kid you were. Now all grown up & military like. A big belated birthday hug from me. Miss ya & take care.

Bridget

thanks frabbit

thanks andy

thanks Bridget i had a lot of fun that day too, i may get out of the Marines in 2 years if i dont resign a contract and if i do it will be a lot easier to go to the events and to maybe take a trip out to pheonix, but definitely want to see you guys soon.

Happy belated 21 young man!!! Being youthful is a blessing, live in it!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Happy Birthday !!!! It's Guys like you keep our country safe ,Thank you for your service !!!

Hey Q happy belated birthday. I didn't realize you were in the service so I felt it was important to thank you for your service. My son just came home from 6 years in the marines. God bless and be careful

+ Reply to Thread