Apologize to mudd-ox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Apologize to mudd-ox

Apologize to mudd-ox

At no time do I regret buying a MUDD-OX. I try to have fun with the group. I will at this time if anything happens will not post it. There are some people that want to consistently downgrade a OX. I will not give them any fuel to put on the fire.

I know you'll get it fixed for the spring ride, and hope it isn't to hard of a fix. You'll be pulling out stuck Max 4s before you know it!

i don't know of any machine that's never broken down... new or used. was it the chain tensioner ? j.b.

I agree, there isn't a machine out there that doesn't break. If there was we would all have one.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

I’ve never broken one of my machines trail riding. Oh wait. I mean I’ve almost never not broken at least one of my machines on a trail riding weekend with the group. Build them, ride them hard, break them, then fix them. That’s the nature of the hobby. I’ve been on a ride with almost every style of 6-Wheeler and they have all needed fixed, pulled out, or flipped back over at some point.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Well put Drew! Anything can break, any part can break, and usually it can not be predicted. I never would have thought I could twist a 1-1/4 solid axle in half.
    axle break.jpg

DDlin1, you are doing the members of this forum a great disservice if you don't report the problems you have with your machine, other members use that information to give themselves a heads up to what to watch for if they have a machine similar to yours, possibly saving them from getting stranded some where due to a break down. Like the others have said, the only way to keep it from breaking is to never use it, and that would certainly defeat the purpose. Also, by reporting problems, the makers of the machines can see what folks are having a problem with and devote their energy to fixing those problems and making a better machine.

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    I agree, there isn't a machine out there that doesn't break. If there was we would all have one.
    My Nissan Xterra has never broke, but it sure gets stuck a whole lot more than my AATV….

great point marauder for all of us !! johnboy va.

Ralph from the looks of the gleaning going on there, I'd assume the chain was loose either from a semi loose tensioner slipping down or human error? These things happen.

Or after relooking at picture, did it shear a key on the hydro motor? I'm having issues seeing the picture.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread