Busco Beach in NC, April 7-9 2017

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 7-9 2017

Quote Originally Posted by fmints View Post
    Thanks a lot Jim! Looks like Racerone3 was able to square me away with the chain adjusters! I haven't testeded them yet but looks pretty darn stout to me, and should hold up! I'll be bringing the Hustler so no need for the vanguard! Besides, if I break, I'll just hop in with someone! I'm trying to leave Thursday, but last minute duties at work may have me departing Georgia on Friday

See you there, glad your functioning.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

hey fred, so glad you will be there.... been a while !! was hoping dan e. will show up to enjoy a great time riding his new vengeance. he may still show up. he and deedee make a ''tuff'' mudd ox team. johnboy

I am here. Got here yesterday and set up camp. Only one other person near the bath house.

Was warm last night and a beautiful morning. Showers work and not a lot of people around yet.

Haven't tried the ATV yet. Be seeing ya.

I don't know what happen to the video at the end it was fine when i posted it to utube but that was the way it ended it. He was only 8 months almost 9 when we went in October. What a mess that was. Hope things work out much much better this time. Right now it is raining and lightning to beat the band. I still have to load the Argo and trailer. We have Sandy ready to roll all gassed loaded with food just have to put Kane's items in her and we will be ready to go. Should be interesting this time, we hope he enjoys this time, it will be his third and you know what they say "3rd time is the Charm". See everyone tomorrow. Drive safe.

Lewis, Peggy and Kane
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-22-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Man I'm getting excited seeing all of this rain today.

Jennifer and I can't wait to see everybody again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Man I'm getting excited seeing all of this rain today.

Jennifer and I can't wait to see everybody again.
    your rain today mine tomorrow. looks like a hell of a trip for tomorrow.
    Acta non verba

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    your rain today mine tomorrow. looks like a hell of a trip for tomorrow.
    Yeah, it's nasty. Be careful. That goes for everybody at camp too. It looks like the winds are going to be brutal today and tomorrow.

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-22-2017 at 06:29 PM.

How about some pictures for those of us at work on Friday.
    See you Saturday morning

+ Reply to Thread