GeorgeFest/Porkslap Jamboree

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: GeorgeFest/Porkslap Jamboree

Evil 8x8 climbing out of the small pond.

Yes, GeorgeFest/Porkslap was a hit. WOW!!! Tons of pictures, videos, food, entertainment, fellowship and down right fun. It is always a pleasure to be around this group. A few new faces were added and hopefully they will come again. Yes and Mike did bring the only vegetable......nearly burnt a hole in stomach!!! Yet was still quiet tasty! . Arrived home safely and hope all our traveling members and friends have also.

Thanks George for having us and providing such great accommodations. Until we all gather again: Stay safe and may God bless you and your!!!!

Lewis

My dad and I had a blast!!!! Thank you everyone for all the food, It was great. George, Thank you for hosting this event and letting us ride on your property. The scenery in the mountains is amazing. I had a great time and can't wait to ride with everyone again.

i wish i could have made it ..... but the old lady had surgery on her wrist and i couldn't leave her here alone with the kids hopefully i can make the 2nd annual !!!!!!!
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

Well, we have finally made it home! after covering 205 miles of I-81 through PA in a mere 7 hours, we were feeling rather PORKSLAPED! what should have been a 10 hour drive home took almost 14. after all the fun at the Jamboree, we went on to my parents house in upstate NY for a few days and got a bunch more riding in. my dad got his first real stick time and put a hurting on the Wild Wolf. he bent axles worse than I ever have and broke the right rear... all in the name of fun.
    A HUGE thanks to the George's for hosting us last weekend. hopefully we all behaved well enough to get invited back. great to see everyone again and the riding was awesome too.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That construction on I-81 was murder when we came through but it sounds like it was worse on your ride home.

Only have one picture up yet on the ride and there is a story behind it and maybe Mike(Hydro) Beth or Brian will tell it. When i saw them talking i just could not resist, i knew it would make a great caption.

George Fest/Pork Slapp - Amphibious ATV Pictures

Troutman, North Carolina, United States, 111622645520387, Troutman, North Carolina
    Ditto what everyone else said...Thank you, George! It was an awesome weekend with great people and delicious food! Despite some sore ribs from a bicycle wreck on the Wednesday before, the riding was great! Wyatt is still talking about the fun and all the people he met. Yes, even you Cowboy. He was bummed his girlfriend (Alyssa) wasn't there but I think he met a few other pretty girls that kept his attention. I'm sure the pictures will be great but they just can't do justice to the amount of Porkslapping going on all weekend...

Thanks again George!
    Max II Girls...The Best in the World!

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3sgirl View Post
    Ditto what everyone else said...Thank you, George! It was an awesome weekend with great people and delicious food! Despite some sore ribs from a bicycle wreck on the Wednesday before, the riding was great! Wyatt is still talking about the fun and all the people he met. Yes, even you Cowboy. He was bummed his girlfriend (Alyssa) wasn't there but I think he met a few other pretty girls that kept his attention. I'm sure the pictures will be great but they just can't do justice to the amount of Porkslapping going on all weekend...

Thanks again George!
    sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt verry well said ms beth. robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

I think everyone has captured it very well. Definitely - thank you to George for your awesome hospitality! What a great location and group - Tom and I had a great time !!!
    Lorrie

+ Reply to Thread