This may be a bad Idea.....

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This may be a bad Idea.....

This may be a bad Idea.....

Hello 6x6World once again! Been inactive for quite a while. Spotty work led into no free time and neither is fun at all! I hope to get on here once in a while, but still doing double shifts so no promises.... I haven't gotten rid of the machines, have started up/moved occasionally but no real riding. I will at least try to lurk again so I'm not wondering who 1/2 the people signed in are.

OH, for those who know me, and also who met Jim (Mogman) He's now an NC resident so Robbie, McCoy, Mike and all, you've gotta new local riding buddy . I've also gone down and checked the area out, but don't have time now to follow up and see what I can dig up job wise to get me down there. I'll post at least time to time so you all don't think I've COMPLETELY fallen off the face of the earth.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Welcome back John!
    Banned

Sweet, your not dead, lol. Glad to hear from you.

Hi John, welcome back.

Good to see you back, John.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hey, John!

We've been wondering what happened to you- glad you're still around! Welcome back.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Dead?? Nope. But close to zombie with 12-17hr work days (7 days LOL). I'm going to try to make it on here at LEAST once a week.
    I also hope to get to 6-wheeling again soon. (Keep in mind that anytime this YEAR would be soon at this point.)

Thanks again guys.

Well... It get's better. I gave my 2 weeks today. Now will be FULL TIME at ONE job, won't ditch side work but I'm doubling what I make at the main job now. The Racer and Mog will get some love sooner now.

+ Reply to Thread