Wow, what a year! I didn't think the world of all-terrain vehicles could get much better but Polaris has raised the bar with their 2015 line-up. I don't remember ever seeing so many updates, improvements, and new vehicles roll out in a single unveiling of a model year. Last year they dominated the market with the all-new Rzr 1000. Hard to believe they have already added more horsepower (110 !!!), improved performance, and added two special additions: the Highlifter Rzr and the Desert Rzr. Video of the Highlifter Rzr is below and it is insane. I can't believe a manufacturer has outfitted a production machine like this!

The Ranger line-up also has many updates. Ranger 570 midsize and crew, Ranger 570 full size, Ranger 900 and crew, and Ranger Diesel. All have their newest chassis and integrated cab system.

The Sportman ACE, also new in 2014, has again been upgraded with the 570 engine and new colors.

The Sportman quad now has the 1000cc engine with an insane 88hp. All models are now fuel injected and use Polaris' ProStar dual over head cam engines. Even better than that is the prices are the same or even lower than last year's models.

As if that wasn't enough, Polaris has entered a whole new market segment with their 3-wheel motorcycle, the SlingShot. I am not really into motorcycles but this machine is probably the coolest, most unique new on-road vehicle I have seen in a long time. And it starts at just $20,000.

Highlifter Rzr:

Rzr 900 S:

SlingShot: