neck suport for grandson

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: neck suport for grandson

neck suport for grandson

Looking for idea's for neck suport for my grandson he will be 2 in November mounted camera on front of my Max11 wow did'nt relize how mutch he bounced around even with a carseat straped in the carseat holds him in place but not his head lokks rough on his neck any ideas would be helpfull since grandpa and him when rideing lose track of time thanks for any help

Maybe try a fitted foam padding around his head if he is in the car seat ?

bg

Maybe something like this, it's good for ages 1-4.

Toysrus

RD

Just a thanks for the responce didn't realize how bad he bounced till I mounted trail camera working on and hopeing grandma and friend who's a ciropractor don't see vidio till I find one to fit decent

+ Reply to Thread