Can Am 6x6 Outlander?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can Am 6x6 Outlander?

Question Can Am 6x6 Outlander?

I know it's not amphibious, but, this is the "General 6x6 ATV Discussion" page, and in the past, Polaris 6x6 Ranger & Big Boss ATV's have received some consideration here. Besides, sometimes on the other forums, brand loyalty trumps critical thinking.

So, if some of you amphib-types were considering a vehicle for use on dry(er) land than an AATV normally aspires to, what do you think about this:

Outlander 6X6 XT | Can-Am Off-Road US

Thanx, Dave.

I think the reaction will be the same as that from the Polaris version. It's a quad with an extra set of axles. Nothing revolutionary there. It's fine for those four wheeler trails and around the farm, but it won't make it through the mud holes we hit this weekend and I stayed clean and dry. They probably have some good applications, but following me even over the land is not going to be one of them.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread