Our Princess Jasmine!!!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Our Princess Jasmine!!!

Smile Our Princess Jasmine!!!

I may be 18 days late from the actual date of arrival, but Karen and I are blessed to be the proud parents of our new bundle of joy. The days seem to run all together for us, but we are getting a handle on it. Jasmine Alana Mints was born on 11 September and weighed a solid 7lbs and 18 inches long, and yes,,, she has already taken over the house!!! A big feat for such a little person, but we are embracing every second of it. So Karen told me that I should not be so over protective, and share our happiness with our extended families!! Pictures are below!!

Jasmine Mints - Amphibious ATV Pictures
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

She's beautiful Fred. Congratulations to you and Karen. Don't worry about the over protective thing, it's natural. Hope you both are getting plenty of sleep. Enjoy your new addition. http://www.6x6world.com/forums/images/smilies/hello.gif

Congratulations, Fred and Karen! She's beautiful, but you already know that. She'll driving ampibs and breaking hearts in no time.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Congrats Fred! Couldn't be happier for you.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Congratulations!

yea fred and karen !! what a cutie she is. she will have alot of fun at busco next week !! johnboy va.

Congrats! She looks like an angel!!

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 06:22 PM.

Congratulations Fred. I'm sure we'll be seeing Jasmine in the mud before you know it.

Congratulations Fred and Karen, what a sweetheart.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread