joke time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: joke time

Woman goes to the local newspaper office to see that the Obituary for her recently deceased husband is published.

The editor informs her that there is a charge of $1 per word.

She pauses, reflects, and then she says, "Well then, let it read: "Jerry O’Malley Died.”

Amused at the woman's thrift, the editor tells her that there is a seven-word minimum for all Obituaries.

She thinks it over and in a few seconds says, in that case, let it read:

Jerry O'Malley Died ... golf clubs For Sale
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

This little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem with passing gas, but it really doesn’t bother me too much. It never smells and it’s always silent. As a matter of fact I’ve passed gas at least 20 times since I’ve been here in your office. You didn’t know I was passing gas because it doesn’t smell and it’s silent. The doctor says "I see. Take these pills and come back to see me next week." The next week the lady goes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don’t know what you gave me, but now my passing gas… although still silent, it stinks terribly." "Good", the doctor said, "now that we’ve cleared up your sinuses, we’ll start to work on your hearing." 
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

Happy Father’s Day if you have an amphib. If not, we’ll then Happy Mother’s Day lol.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

+ Reply to Thread