Tough Christmas this year

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tough Christmas this year

Wheeler, I don't know what to even say other than I will be praying for you...

Thankyou all. I'm hoping to hear on a job that just closed for application. I would be working back as a Corrections Officer again. Didn't want to really get back into that again. (Stressful) But, hope to hear this week about that job. If I don't hear a positive on the job, I'm gonna put the 6 up for sale. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. We need it. We're behind on our house taxes and thats bothersome. Hopefully we don't come to losing the house. I'm sure something will come up soon. I really don't say anything about my personal life normally, but once I started it's hard to stop. Thanks again. I'll let you all know if that job comes around.
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

I pray for better days ahead for you and your family . Hang in there good things come to good people
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

ALL of you that sent responses. I'm giving you a heads up. I got a call from the Sheriffs Dept. Jail today. I was asked again to come in and do a physical test and IQ and psych test again. I am doing this next tuesday at 5:00 P.M. I will let you all know how it goes. THANKS

good man, things are coming your way. will be thinking of you on that day !! j.b.

Update, all the applicants were called in. I took the physical agility test, CPR test, IQ and a psych test. I believe I did well. But there was a lot of competition. Young POST certified applicants and others back for another try like me. I will find out in about a week to two weeks if I will be called in for the second half of the process, which is an interview. I'm getting too old for this stuff but gotta keep my mind in the game. Hopefully it works out. Well, Merry Christmas to all of you guys and I will keep you all posted.

[IMG]/Users/randyhenkel/Library/Containers/com.apple.Preview/Data/Downloads/20151218_172718.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by wheeler; 12-23-2015 at 09:28 PM. Reason: couldn't get picture loaded here.

Hey Friends
    I want to update you as to the jail job. I got a call to come in for an interview on Jan. 6, 16. I must of passed the I.Q, Physical and Psych test surpassingly. ha ha. This doesn't guarantee anything but it's at least another step in the right direction. I will keep you informed my friends.

Good news
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

keep at it buddy and we are all staying positive !!! j.b.

+ Reply to Thread