Argo promo

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Argo promo

Argo promo

Has anyone watched that 80s Argo promo video.i get a good kick out of it. Give it a try also try 70s that one is really retro

Haven't seen it. Where can it be found?

My 84 Argo 6x6 looks just like the one in that video, i will have to find the one from the 70,s

they have come a long way,

here is the latest video from this past Augusts roll out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxf4NfVw3WY

yep i like the 80s one beacuse it is the start of the true argo that we know (rough,tough). it really starts to take shape around the early 90s and through on. would have been nice if they went into more detail about the asscories and things you can get for an argo in the 80s

Still trying to figure out what year mine is. It's an 8 wheeled IC just like the one in the 80s video (17hp Kohler) BUT THE FUEL FILLER IS ON THE LEFT!!! Haven't seen another like it.

send a pic of the argo. engine body what ever

+ Reply to Thread