GNCC

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GNCC

GNCC

Not sure if anyone out there follows the GNCC but I live in Newfoundland, Canada and the only way that I know of that I can watch the races are on racerTV.com. If anyone knows a better way please let me know. While I know covering such a race is a large task but my issue is they're lousy presentation. I'm trying to watch the 2017 season opener and every few minutes I have to reset the webpage and scrub to the approx place I was because the feed keeps jumping backwards. There are also several other issues but I don't feel like complaining all night, I just want a convenient way to watch the GNCC races.

I'm surprised you found a way to watch the GNCC. It's not a very well televised event that's for sure. I watch supercross on youtube, they post up right after the races but the quality is crap. Sometimes you can get sports stuff to work on the android box but I've found that to be a piece of crap for the most part. Sorry I can't be more help lol.

thanks anyways, just a crap shoot but got to try. It's unfortunate how poor motorsports are covered in general. All I can get on TV is AMA arena cross and Nascar. Now I won't complain about the arena cross but surely the GNCC is a much better display of racing ability than just making a couple hundred left turns in an afternoon.....Wonder how much flak I can pick up for a few digs at the much be-loved Nascar lol

NBCSN has more than 25 scheduled telecasts for '17. All the rest are on the interweb according to the GNCC website.

FYI, it took me considerable time surfing their own site to even find out what GNCC actually stood for.

+ Reply to Thread