musicians

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: musicians

musicians

any musicians here,if so what? i play both drums and guitar.... wanting to learn how to play slide guitar now!

Cool! I'm a concert pianist www.AndrewLapp.com

I was actually wondering earlier today if there are other musicians in the 6x6 community!

I have been trying to learn how to play the violin , gotten almost good enough to be paid ...........to stop ...

Still at it timing is my down fall or was until should surgery but will be back at it soon I hope..

BG

curtis, i have been a drummer and percussionist since i was a teen. have been playing drums in a country band now for 6 years. great exercise and keeps me young !! johnboy va.

thats great to hear guys,trying to start a band in my town soon!

Rhythm guitar percussions and vocals for 17 years (retired from the grind 5 yrs ago)
    Always a 10-12 piece band with at least 3 horns and all the other usual suspects...drums, bass, keys, lead guitar, lead female vocalist....the damned tear downs at 2am were the final killer for me. Was fun sometimes....but those load ins and load outs were my demise. 10-12 piece band=lots of equipment.

I occasionally strum my guitar still, and I like playing with my bsinvibg bowl. It the past I have played in order; piano, violin, flute, alto sax, and baritone sax. I'll probably get a drum for drum circles fairly soon as well. I do sing with the radio, but not exceptionally well. And somewhat related hobby I used to do much more often than I do now is dancing. Specifically west coast swing and hustle.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I was a church music director for a number of years

I sing solo........so low that no one can hear!

+ Reply to Thread