6x6 World - Argo Bearing and Seal Replacement Video

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
  • Argo Bearing and Seal Replacement Video

I pulled my tracks off the other day, and found that I had 6 loose outer axle bearings. A couple of them were not too bad, and all of them would have been fine for a while. However, I had the parts and (I thought) a bit of time, before I was supposed to go for a ride with friends, so I replaced them. I ended up in a bit of a hurry. You won't find any white shop coats and clean hands in this vid, but if you want to see how to change a brng and seals on an Argo, you can check it out.
    Yes, I know my shop AND my Argo are a mess right now

I found it suprisingly difficult to make this vid, but I think it turned out OK. I think I covered most of it, but did miss tightening the inner brng setscrews.

RD
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Argo Bearing and Seal Replacement Video started by Rock Doctor View original post
  • 6x6 ATVs on eBay

• 6x6 World Sponsors