Conversation Between wheeler and shady

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between wheeler and shady

3 Visitor Messages

1. Yes I'm fairly close to Millacs lake. I'm about 20 minutes from the lake if I head north 5 miles and then east another12 to 14 miles.
    The highway that comes up to Hwy 169 intersection is about 8 miles south of Garrison, MN. Yes some jobs are hard to find. It seems on average the houely wage has gone down considerably. I'll try to get back here to check more often foe messages. Thanks for the come back.
  2. Hi Shady. Yes I'm from Pine City, MN. South and East of Mille Lacs, about 5 minutes from I 35 Freeway. I am North of Hinckley MN. about 15 minutes as the crow flies. Are you close to Mille Lacs? Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I retired from the Department of Corrections at 55 and now at 56 need to go back to work. Having a tough time finding a job right now. But, hope to land something soon. Hope to hear from you soon.
  3. Hello Wheeler, Seen your from Minnesota wondering where abouts you live. I live about 1/2 hour south east of Brainerd, MN.
    I'm coming up on 63 yrs. in January. I have a 2008 6x6 Argo 580 Frontier with 18hp briggs Vanguard engine.
    Looking forward to talking to you. Shady
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3