Conversation Between thejunkman and crossbowme

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between thejunkman and crossbowme

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Thanks Tom, I'll do that if I have problems. My names Frank 207 445-2005. I'm new to this (owned a lot of ATV and SXS though) so you may get a call.
  2. One thing to keep an eye on is the nylon chain slider blocks they wear out faster than normal with factory tracks if you ever have any questions call me @ 207-210-2294 my name is Tom.... im busy today working on a customers max 2 fitting it with adair tracks.
  3. Well, I'm lucky as far service, minor repairs go. My local guy is a shade tree kind of mechanic who can fix most anything. Of course that won't help with warranty stuff. My machine has tracks on it so I'm waiting for a lot of snow. Hate traveling all the way up to the county.
  4. I live in Wells right now but we are planning on moving to limington this spring and im going to get back into Argo dealership , I spoke with the dealer once from up your way and was not impressed a dealer should not be sending out his repair work to a non Argo repair man epically with warranty work.
  5. Where are located in Maine? I'm in South China.
  6. Wow, that is impressive! The guy here in Maine is OK but so far he has been just that - OK. I plan on having my local guy (no Argo experience) work on my machine. The dealer here works out of a converted garage and farms out all his work to a local Argo owner. Don't know his background. The dealership is owned by a local doctor who's 11 year old son encouraged him to buy the dealership. His sales volume is very low with only 4 vehicles sold since they started the dealership. I wish there were more dealers in Maine but what are you going to do?
  7. I have a couple machines but the one i use most is a 2004 bigfoot with adair tracks how is the new dealer up maine i was partners with a friend and we had the argo franchise in maine before him called White flag Argo i have been to Argo school and worked on many machines I started collecting machines at the age of 14 .
  8. I will if I can find others to go. No fun by yourself. I have a 2014 HDi I just bought from a dealer as a demo. How about you?
  9. Ok are you going for sure ? What do you have for an argo ?
  10. Let me know if you decide to go - maybe we could convoy.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast