Conversation Between kezef and Paul219

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between kezef and Paul219

13 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. I have a trailer and will travel if you have a place near you all you have to do to register it is say it is a home made and you built it I bought a 8x10 flat bed from N H and did that
  2. Hey Kezef, i just got your message, i havent been ont he forum in a while. I cant get to RI, no trailer. Well i have a trailer, I cant register it, no title, trying to work that out, the trailer also needs repair before i can use it, but i wont fix it until im sure i can register it, but thanks for asking, i'd love to bang around. Matybe next spring.
  3. I am in Rhode Island and always looking for fellow riders me and my 4 yr old son go every weekend wondering if you would be interested in going
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 13 of 13
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2