Conversation Between m38inmaine and kezef

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between m38inmaine and kezef

5 Visitor Messages

1. congrads on the 45 min. test long ride but I bet there is alot of nice rideing up there I ain't scared lol good luck on the water test are you going to Busco in Oct.
  2. OK, but be advised I am 5 hours Northeast of the Maine border once you cross into Maine. Made good progress on it today with a 45 minute test drive. Next is the water test!

Mark
  3. when your done with the resto I am willing to go to maine for a adventure day lol let me know when your ready and we will plan a day I will also try to drag trevorakm1 with me as he lives 20 min. away from me
  4. Hello, I don't travel out of Maine much. The only organized trail system here is an old railroad bed reclaimed as an atv trail. It's very nice but not really an AATV trail. I don't know of anyone near me with another AATV although there must be some others in Maine I'm sure. I'm just finishing the restoration of mine as well and not quite ready for a full blown adventure. When I get some hours on it running reliably then I'll be ready. Mark.
  5. I am in Rhode Island wondering if you are going to Busco in Oct. and also if you have any good places to ride in Maine and if you would like some company on a ride or two lol always looking for new people and places to ride there is another bigfoot in R.I also John
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5