Conversation Between m38inmaine and carbidegrinder

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between m38inmaine and carbidegrinder

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I uploaded 3 pics to my pictures where I put the last ones. Hope they help
  2. Yes ill take some for you tomorow if u still need them
  3. C0uld you forward a picture of the bracket that is on the windshield for the support pole? I am having problems lining mine up. Thanks-Mark
  4. Thanks, I thought they looked like 3/4.

Mark
  5. I just went and measured them they are 3/4" diameter aluminum tubing. You could make them out of anything though. Let me know if you need anything else
  6. Forgot to ask, what is the outside diameter of the supports?

Mark
  7. Thanks, that's what I needed.

Mark
  8. I just posted a few pics on my profile pictures let me know if they help. The rod is 22 inches from center to center of the bolt holes on each end
  9. I just posted a few pics on my profile pictures. Let me know if that helps. The rod is 22 inches from center to center of the bolt holes on each end
  10. Yes, in Maine, I live in the Machias area. Thank you.

Mark
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast