Scrambler in MD $100

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scrambler in MD $100

Scrambler in MD $100

If the tires are in good shape, they should be worth the asking price. (hard to tell in the pictures)

Amphibious Vehicle -- 1967 Scrambler.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Body actually looks to be in good shape

Well when I looked at this yesterday I didn't see any "two handled tank like steering", also don't see any headlights.
    Probably early as you can see the rear fuel tank hole covered and the grill the muffler ran to, would have been 7hp pull start or 8hp electric start.
    Last edited by ARGOJIM; 01-19-2017 at 07:46 PM.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Do they have a t20 trans

No thy use a Slip clutch set up.

and no reverse, or neutral for that matter... Oh good times can't count how often I almost ran myself over with my Scrambler every time I got out to push it backwards off of a tree or big rock.

It Sold so someone has a Project on there hands.

+ Reply to Thread