"Duck Hunting Buggy"

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Duck Hunting Buggy"

"Duck Hunting Buggy"

You can chase ducks in this machine.
    https://hattiesburg.craigslist.org/snw/6005921989.html

cool, it's another '' argo '' !! j.b.

WOW! Deals like that never show up around this area!

There's a guy advertising one near me, rusted out chains, needs engine stand, clutches, painted body, and needs LOTS of other things and he wants $2500-$3000 for it!
    Immature. A word used by boring people to describe fun people.

Assuming the ad is correct and its a 2000 model, (Max IV for those that haven't seen the ad), should it have splined axles in it? This machine is 4 hours away from me, but I go Hattiesburg regularly. I may take a look.

If it is in running order, it would definitely be worth the drive to check it out. What you save on purchase price could be used to bring back to decent working order! I sure wish that I lived that close to such a deal. Go for it!

DD-make sure this is a legit add. Lots of scams on Craigslist. They were really bad on faking AATV adds a few years back. They say it's an Argo but yet it has a plate on the dash? Good luck!
    Last edited by Dozerlarry; 02-20-2017 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks for the warnings guys. I'm not going to make a special trip to go see this machine. The City of Hattiesburg is a client of mine, so I go there often. I'll check it out when I"m down there some time, if its still posted. Dozer, Hattiesburg is right between Crestview and Vicksburg.......

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber View Post
    Thanks for the warnings guys. I'm not going to make a special trip to go see this machine. The City of Hattiesburg is a client of mine, so I go there often. I'll check it out when I"m down there some time, if its still posted. Dozer, Hattiesburg is right between Crestview and Vicksburg.......

DD-I went through there tonight and wanted to look at it for you but didn't get an answer on the phone..........out riding it I guess. Anyway, if you call them and like what you hear I'll be passing back through there a week from this Thursday around 9:30 and I'll be glad to look at it.

Thanks Dozer. I appreciate you'r effort. In my earlier post I was suggesting that you may want to look at the machine for yourself.

+ Reply to Thread